We face fatigue more and more often, but few take the time to find out why. As a result, many suffer from chronic fatigue. If you feel tired, take care of yourself in advance! In this article, we will tell you what fatigue is, where it comes from, and, most importantly, how to fight it.
Reasons Why You Feel Tired
Drowsiness, fatigue, and even irritability can occur for many reasons. However, the following factors often affect a person’s vital energy:
- Stress. We live in an era where there is a lot of constant intellectual activity, which causes stress. You need to pay attention to this because emotional overload during stress can transform into fatigue and even a mild form of depression.
- Violation of the daily schedule. Perhaps you are facing an insomnia problem? Maybe you struggle with anxiety and intrusive thoughts? This is a common problem, especially now that COVID-19 requires working from home, where outbreaks are more difficult to contain. For example, freelancers who sometimes work at night have this problem because they have children running behind them during the day. Have you heard of photographers working on Photoshop at night? They often face deviations from their daily routine.
- Nutrition. Lack of vitamins, minerals, fluids can be the result of bad nutrition. Your body needs normal food, that is rich in nutrients and other important fibers.
- Exhaustion. Exhaustion is difficult to remove in a short time. Some people deal with exhaustion on a daily basis. Even a short vacation will not help them, they may have to change their lifestyle.
- Chronic fatigue. Symptoms of chronic fatigue are apathy towards life, reduced mental capacity, and a decline in physical activity. The development of the disease can manifest itself in various ways: there is still no feeling of rest after a long sleep, increased sleepiness during the day, memory impairment, inability to concentrate, headaches and muscle pains, irritability, and bad mood. In the case of chronic fatigue, immunity weakens, as a result of which frequent infectious diseases are possible. This is a complicated case because many of the symptoms are similar to those of other diseases. When faced with similar problems, it is recommended to contact professionals.
- Working time at the computer is too long. Everyone has experienced this problem, especially these days when it is impossible to do anything without a computer.
- Weak immune system. Mainly it is caused by bad nutrition, lack of sleep, stress.
- Lack of physical activity. Maybe you don’t exercise enough, you sit too much.
How to Battle Chronic Fatigue?
There is a lot of scientific work to help modern people get rid of chronic fatigue syndrome and increase vitality and energy. I suggest that you pay attention to the recommendations of doctors. Based on various clinical studies, universal rules have been developed. It would be wonderful if you:
- Would eat healthy and have a consistent daily routine.
- Rest more.
- Take time for walks (preferably in the forest).
- Exercise more. Stretches, cardio and etc.
- Would strengthen your immune system. This can be done with the help of quality food supplements.
- Would use massages.
- Try other relaxation techniques.
- Would add nutritional supplements to your diet.
Food supplements help fight chronic fatigue and develop resistance to stress, can improve health and work performance, stimulate active brain activity and nurture immunity. The main contraindications are pregnancy and breastfeeding and specific diseases, so it is necessary to consult a doctor before use.
- Would use vitamins and minerals.
Minerals and vitamins are excellent methods of combating fatigue.
Have you heard of Magnesium + B6? It is a food supplement that has a number of positive properties. Magnesium stabilizes cholesterol levels and performs other necessary functions. It is necessary for the stable functioning of the central nervous system and the cardiovascular system.
Magnesium + B6 supplements eliminate mineral deficiencies in the body, balance electrolytes, help the heart, strengthen the immune system and improve metabolism. This leads to the activation of vital energy – mental and physical activity and work capacity increase.
A friendly reminder – take care of yourself and you will have more energy!
This site was created for many reasons, one of which is to help you start your journey to a healthier and more active lifestyle! If our products do not suit you, we sincerely suggest you to buy them where you are comfortable, but we would be happy to know if we helped you! We are waiting for your letters!
Other articles: https://actimore.com/blog/